Connect Two Connect Two

Great animation

I cannot say i really really enjoyed watching this animation, its perhaps just not my thing. But i really did enjoy the use of music and overall you can see that alot of time and skill was put into the making of it.

I guess what im trying to say is im rating this on the overall product and not because i wasn't interested in the story line.

Great work and keep it up, i'm sure many people will enjoy this a little more then i did:]

StupidDream responds:

Nah man, you rated it fairly well considering how you didn't really like it. I can respect that you voted on the finished product and not on your feelings though. That's pretty cool.

|~HappyPartyDreamDance~| |~HappyPartyDreamDance~|

haha your animations are great

had to love the lick of the nose eh

I really enjoyed watching this one, first, second and perhaps third time round i still smiled

Great animation, when you feel more up to it, make some more! xD

|~Love Me Forever~| |~Love Me Forever~|

Great flash

I've never been a fan of animations that go anymore then a few mins. This one was just a cute little story straight to the point and meh im a sucker for cute japanese stuff XD

Plus points on being patient enough to create such a flash. Generally i give up after an hour even though i could probably achieve it.

Perhaps Red bull is the key, unfortunately that stuff makes me sick:(

Keep it up

AKHBAR

Happy B-Day PeanutButter Happy B-Day PeanutButter

Really good

Happy birthday palll!

Good work on the flosh sekhem

Sekhem responds:

Thanks. Happy Birthday PeanutButter!

Butterfly Scat Orgy Butterfly Scat Orgy

Love it

Love you

Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang Goth Lyfe 5: Goth Slang

Oh my god, you totally made us sound like fags

That was pretty bad. Very untrue all of it. Since when do we say Yah? or gothsome or some other shit. The animation sucked aswell. Not a fan >:[

Please dont tell me you are goth yourself..

The Faggoty Fuck Collab The Faggoty Fuck Collab

You're one of the best in my books

This animation was pretty bloody awesome, i liked the big, black, long, thick..

Oh god its just hot!

-EON8- -EON8-

I liked it

Was well worth the wait for the load, im still laughing about it.

Nicely made!

Lou Pickles SEX Explosion Lou Pickles SEX Explosion

Good start

This movie was a pretty bloody good one. I have a soft spot for lou and his sex epedition in this was very entertaining and had me rivited to my seat for the whole time.
Graphics were good and the sounds were erotically awesome

<3 BassClef